AK-200 info

fraser gilmour
Does anyone by any chance still have a soft or hard copy service manual or any other info for the old pre-S AK-200? it's a long shot I know but I'm trying to help out a tech in Africa who is trying to run a number of them.

email me at fraser.gilmour@dchft.nhs.uk

thanks

Re: AK-200 info

DrewB
Hi Fraser,

I have a hard copy, I may even have the education manuals somewhere. I'll have a look tonight. (I may have dumped them).
I may also know someone that has them in soft copy. I will find out for you.

Drew
Drew Blackmore
Senior Renal Tech
Royal Free London

Re: AK-200 info

fraser gilmour
thanks Drew, any info you have would be great, my memory of this machine is fading fast.

Re: AK-200 info

I'd bet Mark Morris over at Salford would have some if you want to send him an email.

Re: AK-200 info

Maxence11
Hello Drew,
I will be very grateful if you Can share these training documents with me.
My e-mail is hyacinthe.kossi08@gmail.com

Re: AK-200 info

KevinJGibbs
Hi Fraser,

I have some AK200 manuals we no longer require I can send on to you!

Regards

Kevin