Althoff couplings

fraser gilmour
Does anyone know of a UK supplier for these couplings? No response when I email them.
The 103A is physically interchangeable with the Walther SP coupling but I'm looking for a service kit for the internals
https://www.althoff.de/englisch/

Re: Althoff couplings

Chris Bates
Hi Fraser,
Looked at this a few years ago and there wasn't a UK agent at the time.
I did order some packs of o-rings direct from Althoff without any great problem.
Our procurement department may disagree on how easy it was; plus we're not in the EU any more.
Chris

Re: Althoff couplings

Garry
No aware of an alternative Uk supplier. Recently ordered connectors and internal o-rings direct from Althoff.  Our Trust may have smoothed out the import process now but initially it was a nightmare trying to communicate through courier to allow items through customs.

Re: Althoff couplings

Chris Pearson
I tried to see if we could distribute for them in the UK but sadly no response.
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: Althoff couplings

fraser gilmour
Thanks for the responses everyone. And thanks very much for trying Chris.
Kalpesh from Veolia has been able to help out with the ordering the valve service kit through them.
Part code is - SEKIGU0120 Seal kit 6mm