BS ISO Standards

Ian Wilde
Administrator
Is this something we should have access to on the website?
Are there any publication rules that say we can't?
Ian Wilde
Renal Tech
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust

Re: BS ISO Standards

fraser gilmour
The ISO and BS versions of the documents are copyright, I don't think they would be very happy with us sharing them amongst members. I think one copy of each document purchased per trust, accessible by each internal department should be OK?

Re: BS ISO Standards

Roger Moore
I think Fraser is right in that it would infringe copyright. However I have asked the question and still awaiting a reply from BSI.
Kind regards

Roger