BS ISO Standards

Is this something we should have access to on the website?
Are there any publication rules that say we can't?

Re: BS ISO Standards

fraser gilmour
The ISO and BS versions of the documents are copyright, I don't think they would be very happy with us sharing them amongst members. I think one copy of each document purchased per trust, accessible by each internal department should be OK?

Re: BS ISO Standards

Roger Moore
I think Fraser is right in that it would infringe copyright. However I have asked the question and still awaiting a reply from BSI.
Kind regards

Roger