Braun Dialog+ parts to give away.

John Moore
. I have a field service utility USB stick (pt. no. 7703864), a 9.12 software USB (770921A) and a digital board reset adaptor (7703945) to give away if anyone is interested?

Re: Braun Dialog+ parts to give away.

sbeagle
Hi John

I would be interested if still available?

Regards, Simon

Braun Dialog+ parts to give away.

John Moore
Where should I send them Simon?

RE: Braun Dialog+ parts to give away.

sbeagle

Thanks John if you could mark them for my attention please

Charing Cross Hospital

Renal Technicians Department 1 South

Fulham Palace Road

London

W6 8RF

Regards, Simon

RE: Braun Dialog+ parts to give away.

sbeagle

Thanks John

Received this morning. Much appreciated

Simon

To unsubscribe from Braun Dialog+ parts to give away., click here.
NAML

RE: Braun Dialog+ parts to give away.

John Moore
No worries Simon, hope they're of some use to you