CAPD bag warmers

Chris Eaton
Our home team are struggling to find PD bag warmers at the moment, has anyone any idea of who still manufactures and supplies them. I know fresenius do the thermosafe but trying to get a price/any contact back from e-mail off them is proving to be a right pain in the harris..
So anyone else, help me Obi Wan Kenobi you're my only hope...

Peas owt
Chris

Re: CAPD bag warmers

I will ask our PD team CJE and see what they say...

Re: CAPD bag warmers

Garry
We use Veba Meditemp 1510WTP-V3 warmers supplied through Baxter

Re: CAPD bag warmers

fraser gilmour
Hi Chris,
I've just recently had to make the same enquiry. I'm told that the products below are available on the national PD framework agreement.
1510WTPV2 1510WTPV2 SOFT CASE BAG WARMER £423.07
1510WTPV3 1510WTPV3 FLAT PLATE BAG WARMER £423.07

Not sure if any others are on there

Re: CAPD bag warmers

Garry
Any change in the available options over the last few years?

Re: CAPD bag warmers

Chris Bates
I think ours are the very old ones built into a grey plastic storage box similar to this.

However I have often seen them on BMA and Hilditch medical auction sites - might be worth subscribing for auction notification ?