CPD points

Chris Bates
Can anyone remember how many CPD points were available for attending the National Meeting ?
I remember seeing it somewhere.
Chris

Re: CPD points

Hi Chris,

Have a look at page 4,5,6 here and let me know you're interpretation...

Ian

Re: CPD points

Chris Bates
Hi Ian,
Yes I used the CPD guide which could be interpreted as 1/2 point or 1 point per hour - maybe 5 or 10 points ?
However I thought I saw something on the welcome pack at last year's meeting suggesting a number, but I lost the pack.
Chris

Re: CPD points

If you make it through my presentation you should get an extra 10 credits!

Re: CPD points

Roger Moore
Extra points for sitting through my AGM report.
Kind regards

Roger

Re: CPD points

Chris Bates
Hi Ian,
Call me Captain Observation - I just realised what your avatar is - nice one !
Chris

Re: CPD points

And what a show it was Chris!
Ian Wilde