Conference Venue Suggestions

Just wondered if anyone had any venue suggestions for the national conference 2016?

Re: Conference Venue Suggestions

Garry
Attended a well organised NHS event at the Arden Hotel a few years ago.  Central location with motorway, station and airport close by so may reflect in the price!

The Arden Hotel
Coventry Road
Bickenhill
Solihull
B92 0EH

http://www.ardenhotel.co.uk/index.html

Re: Conference Venue Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestion Garry,

Just had this in from Scott Barlow via email:

"I recently went to the ebme conference held at Milton Keynes I think it was in the hotel attached to the stadium. Very good food! And lots on nandos and the like close by🍗

Other places are the belfry off the m6 toll and Coombe Abbey."

Re: Conference Venue Suggestions

In via email from Ronald Stephenson:

"May be worth while taking a look at Doncaster Racecourse and conference centre."

Re: Conference Venue Suggestions

Roger Moore
Has anyone attended a conference/meeting at Ashorne Hill? If so please feedback comments.

https://www.ashornehill.co.uk/about-us/introduction
Kind regards

Roger

Re: Conference Venue Suggestions

Chris Pearson
Warwick University,my wifes just been to her Citizens Advice annual managers conference and said it was excellent.
www.healthtec.co.uk