Error FCN 5.06 001 on AK200S MACHINE

Maxence11
Hello all,
I have a problem with a GAMBRO machine. In preparation mode,  the level detector in the degassing chamber is too low. Same thing for the level in dialysate chamber. I've replaced the level detector.  The degassing pump is running well.
Any suggestions can help me.

Re: Error FCN 5.06 001 on AK200S MACHINE

How does it look for air leaks in your silicone connectors - especially the Tee ones?

Re: Error FCN 5.06 001 on AK200S MACHINE

DrewB
Hi,

Is it drawing fluid round from the heating vessel?
Pop the tube off from the top of the filter and see if it has suction there. If yes try the T-piece on the heating vessel. If not repeat until you get to the degas pump. T-piece on top of Pump is also common.
Drew
Drew Blackmore
Senior Renal Tech
Royal Free London

Re: Error FCN 5.06 001 on AK200S MACHINE

Maxence11
I was suspecting the T-connectors, so I've replaced some of them .
The degassing pump is at 96% with only 16mmHg and the level in the degassing chamber is at 0mm.

Re: Error FCN 5.06 001 on AK200S MACHINE

John Nixon
Hi Maxence11

if my old memorey is correct one of the main causes of this fault is the stirrer motor, if you check the internal logging on the screen SRL 62

62 SCA$1 CPU$D FRL(F_STIR$MOTOR$CUR$FAIL), True if stirring motor test fails

this is due to the stirrer and the FM fan are the only parts that draw curren while the degas motor is tested