HHD install

fraser gilmour
This post was updated on .
Standard install- 60cm square drip tray with flood stopper leak protection, 5L micro softener with Autotrol 255/760 meter head, 10" slimline bowl with Chlorplus cartridge. Water and power metered for reimbursement.
The patient clad the corner of the room in Whiterock themselves.

Re: HHD install

Chris Bates
Pretty neat.

Looks like you have one of the drain airgap fittings, do you have the RO drain and Softener regen flow tee'd or separately feeding 2 inputs to the airgap?  I can't tell.

Regards
Chris

Re: HHD install

Nice job

Re: HHD install

fraser gilmour
Hi Chris,
We don't have the RO and softener drains connected together, it would be possible but you may need a check valve on the RO drain to stop the softener drain flow entering the RO. Certainly on the WRO-300.
It's debateable whether the RO needs it as it has its own air gap in the break tank.
There's no air gap on the softener so these devices work well for making the drain connection, also they give a good jet wash down the upstand during regen so may help to keep the pipework clear.

Re: HHD install

Garry
This post was updated on .
Guys here are struggling to locate a supplier.  Could anybody that uses this airbreak, or similar, post or contact me with the details?

Many thanks

Garry

Re: HHD install

Chris Bates