Low level Chlorine Test Strips

Chris Bates
Hi,
We have been using Serim HiSense Ultra 0.1 test strips for the unit staff to do quick chlorine checks.
I don't seem to be able to source them any more.
Does anyone else have a reliable, easy to read test strip appropriate for the very low levels post GAC ?
Kimal supplied RPC ultra-low strips but I have not found the easy to use or consistent.
Chris

Re: Low level Chlorine Test Strips

Hi Chris,

We use SenSafe total chlorine check.

http://www.sensafe.com/test-strips/sensafe-total-chlorine-bottle-of-50/

Re: Low level Chlorine Test Strips

Garry
How recently was this Chris?  Ordered them from Baxter in July

Re: Low level Chlorine Test Strips

Chris Bates
Hi Ian,
Who do you get these from ? How good are they ?
Chris

Re: Low level Chlorine Test Strips

Chris Bates
Hi Garry,
Do you know the part number and price from Gambro ?
We already get the low range hardness test strips from them.
Chris

Re: Low level Chlorine Test Strips

Garry
Serim Hisense Ultra 0.1 chlorine test strips.  Part No. 5167IN.  £19.48 for 100 strips. Order from Baxter technical services tel 0800 0854 930

Re: Low level Chlorine Test Strips