Machine trials

John Wright
We are about to embark on machine trials. We plan to look at 5008, Artis, Nipro Surdial X and Nikkiso DDB-07.
Anyone with experience of any of these machines - good or bad - could they e-mail me with comments?

John Wright, Crosshouse Hospital

john.wright@aaaht.scot.nhs.uk

Re: Machine trials

Hi John,

I've been using the 5008 for 8 years if there's anything specific that you'd like to know about the machine or the company.

Ian

Re: Machine trials

fraser gilmour
Hi John, we're just going through the same process, looking at Artis, Dialog, DBB-EXA and the AK--98. Like Ian we have been using the 5008/S for the last eight years.Happy to give you an unbiased appraisal of the 5008 and maybe compare notes on the others?Fraser