Membership payment via PayPal

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to be able to buy membership on the website via PayPal rather than sending mandates back and forth via post or email?

Cheers

Ian

Re: Membership payment via PayPal

mike.jones
Absolutely,

I initially sent by post but by the time it was collected I had changed banks so had to bank transfer it.

(P.s still not sure how to get into the ‘members only’ section on the website.

Kr

Mike

Re: Membership payment via PayPal

Don't think I could live without Pay Pal Mike although that may have something to do with my ebay addiction!

I'm just trying to make things easier for people - especially Terry our Treasurer who has a lot of his time taken up dealing with these kind of things.

If technology can help streamline it then why not make use of it!?

Re: Membership payment via PayPal

P.S. Sent you an email about the Members Area.  Let me know if you have any further problems accessing it.

Re: Membership payment via PayPal

mike.jones
Yes poor terry sounded very busy when I spoke to him. But very helpful even with the time pressures on his plate.

Thanks for the mail. I’ll give it a go

Re: Membership payment via PayPal

Chris Pearson
Hi Ian,
My new Ops Director would like to join ART as a non technical member so an online form and payment system would be great.
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: Membership payment via PayPal

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback - I have something in the pipeline, just waiting for it to go through the official channels of the committee.

Hopefully have some news soon.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks Ian,I talked to Peter J and he directed me to the online form which Georgina has completed and sent back to Terry with a cheque.
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: Membership payment via PayPal

Chris Pearson
Hi Ian,
Just wanted to check you have received the e-mail I sent regarding Andy at Derby ?
www.healthtec.co.uk