Portable Ultrasound

Onkar Singh
Hi All

I'm currently looking into portable/hand held ultrasound device to help clinical staff with cannulating fistula's and grafts.

I just wanted to find out what devices are in use/available for such purposes.

Kind regards,

Onkar

Re: Portable Ultrasound

Chris Bates
Hi Onkar,
See below from our access nurse:

Hi Chris
We are currently looking at purchasing the Philips Lumify portable ultrasound. There is also another one called the butterfly hand held ultrasound.
We currently use the U-lite (i am not sure if this is still around now), however quite old and not that reliable.

Hope this helps

Jeanette Cloran | Renal Access CNS

Re: Portable Ultrasound

Andy
Hi Onkar,

Got the Mindray TE7 here.

BW

Andy.

Re: Portable Ultrasound

Gareth Murcutt
Hi Onkar,

I know we used the Sonosite previously but not sure this is still true.

Gareth

Re: Portable Ultrasound

Garry
GE ultrasound Venue GO. Trolley mounted so not exactly handheld.