Renal Unit Locations Map

I've been filling the unit locations map in with the info kindly provided.

So far I've had info from the team at Leeds and Dumfries about their hub and satellites, I obviously know my own patch here in Manchester and I also know about the setup with the teams at Salford and Preston.

Why not put your unit's details in this thread (Postcodes would be helpful) and I'll add them to the map.

Manchester Royal - Prestwich, Tameside, Royal Manchester Children's, Altrincham, North Manchester.

Salford Royal - Rochdale, Wigan, Bolton.

Preston - Kendal, *Chorley?

Leeds - Beeston, Pontefract, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Halifax, Seacroft, Leeds Children's.

Dumfries & Galloway - Kirkcudbright, Stranraer.

Re: Renal Unit Locations Map

John Moore
UHNM (previously UHNS) - University Hospitals of  North Midlands NHS Trust
Hub, Royal Stoke Univ. Hosp. Stoke on Trent ST4 6QG
Sat, County Hosp. Stafford, ST16 3SA
Sat. (managed service by FMC) Leighton Hosp. Crewe, CW1 4QJ

Re: Renal Unit Locations Map

Chris Bates
East and North Herts NHS Trust :

Main Unit - Lister Hospital, Coreys Mill Lane, Stevenage, SG1 4AB

Satellites :

Luton and Dunstable Hospital, Lewsey Rd., Luton LU4 0DZ

St. Albans City Hospital, Waverley Rd., St. Albans, AL35 PN

Bedford - 2 Napier Rd., Bedford, MK41 0JW

Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow, Hamstel Rd, CM20 1QX

It would be nice to have a list/spreadsheet too, as I am often asked for a list of all units in the country

Chris

Re: Renal Unit Locations Map

I know there is a list here:

http://units.renal.org/?q=0

but I can also see from a personal point of view from us here in Manchester that it is out of date.

I'll put a list together of all the ones I have and put it up here.  I know that the committee is currently working on compiling a list of all the units and trying to include contact names and numbers for each one but it is trickier than you think getting everyone to input into it

Hopefully we can get the list put up here and then if anyone notices any discrepancies they can point them out.

Re: Renal Unit Locations Map

On the interactive map you'll notice that I've grouped Hubs and Satellites of the same Trusts in the same colour.

Can only do this for those who have been kind enough to submit details so far though.

Ian

Re: Renal Unit Locations Map

Lindsay
Hi Ian,

I thought I had dome this previously from when I was chief at Bristol
Southmead (Hub) Brunel Building Level 1, Bristol BS10 5NB
Bright Satellite Unit (Southmead site) BS10 5NB
Cossham Dialysis Unit, Cossham Hospital  BS15 1LF
South Bristol Dialysis Unit ( Knowle West Health Park BS4 1WH
Bath Dialysis Unit, Royal United Hospital Bath BA1 3NG
Weston-Super-Mare (Ambleside) Satellite Dialysis Unit Weston General Hospital BS23 4TQ

I also have the ones for the Royal Free as follows.
Dialysis Unit, Level 10, Royal Free Hospital London NW3 2QG
Tottenham Hale Dialysis Unit N17 9NE
Barnet Dialysis Unit, Barnet Hospital EN5 3DJ
Edgware Dialysis Unit, Edgware Community Hospital HA8 0AD
Mary Rankin Dialysis Unit, St Pancras Hospital NW1 0PE

Re: Renal Unit Locations Map

Thanks Lindsay, will see what is out of date or missing.

Re: Renal Unit Locations Map

Lindsay
Hi Ian,

I have just today been informed that here at ther Royal Free we do not have Satellite units. All of our units are what would be described as main units. My error.

Re: Renal Unit Locations Map

One is obviously to posh to have mere satellite units
Ian Wilde