Walther Couplings

Does anyone know of an alternative or have they got the market sown up?

We spent almost £3k with them last year and with this in mind there doesn't seem to be much competition in the market place?

Ian

Re: Walther Couplings

Garry
http://www.althoff.de/englisch/index-103a06.htm

All of our media panels and equipment are fitted with these.  Not ordered any for a while but quite a bit cheaper than Walther.

Re: Walther Couplings

Chris Eaton
we get some from a company called Kee connections in Scarisbrick.

they do the Gambro style ones not sure about walther style

on the website they don't list them in stainless steel, but if you give them a call they can order them in, takes about 8 weeks

they offer very good economy in comparison to the OEM stuff,

less than 25% of the cost...

Re: Walther Couplings

To be honest guys its the plastic ones I'm more concerned with.

Thanks for the links though, I'll follow them up and see where I get.
Ian Wilde