machines section

fraser gilmour
How about breaking the machines section down into the different models? Could be used as  a knowledge base for common problems or tricky faults.

Re: machines section

I like it.

Feel free to add to the machines I deal with and then I'll seperate them into the machines section:

Fresenius 5008/S

Fresenius 4008S/H

Gambro AK200S/Ultra

Re: machines section

fraser gilmour
You've covered the machines i deal with, any Braun and Nikkiso users care to add the model names?
 would you include ROs here or in the water section?

Re: machines section

Chris Eaton
We still use
Gambro AK95
Gambro AK96

peas owt

Re: machines section

Garry
BBraun Dialog+
BBraun Dialog+ Evolution

Gambro Prismaflex

Re: machines section

Ok chaps I've started to work on your suggestions.  I think we should put RO's in the machines section.  We'll put water plants and stuff in the water section of everyone agrees?

If you can give me a list of RO's to add I'll do that.
We use Aqua Uno and DWA RO3000.

Re: machines section

Chris Eaton
Gambro WRO 300/300H